The Student News Site of Trottier Middle School

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Questing Club

Questing+Club

Dungeons and Dragons is a very popular tabletop game played by millions of people all around the world. Luckily, here at Trottier, Ms.Folsom and Ms.Signoracci started a club called the Questing Club where students are introduced to and play many different tabletop games like this. Questing Club is an inclusive and fun club.

Earlier this year, Ms. Folsom and Mrs. Signoracci started this club because of the opportunities tabletop games gave them as kids to be more social and practice improv, and they wanted others to have that. Students can drop in and out of the games every week and meet on Wednesday from 2:12 all the way to 3:30 while fighting monsters and solving puzzles. The theme will change based on what the students would like to participate in, whether it be Dungeons and Dragons, Call of Cthulhu, or anything in between. 

You do not need to have experience with tabletop role-playing games to join the club, because the point of the club is to teach you how to play and try it, and anyone can join at any time.  Role-playing games are games where you can create your own character and play as them being anything you want to play as and acting like them if you want. Also, you can do pretty much anything you want in role-playing games, as long as you roll high enough on the die.

Questing Club is a very fun and inclusive club. No matter what role-playing game you are playing, it is guaranteed you will have fun in this amazing club. Whether you want to play as a half-dragon, an elf, or even a gnome, Questing Club is the place for you!