The Student News Site of Trottier Middle School

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

The Effect of Starbucks on our Community

Starbucks is definitely a go-to early-morning cafe. Starbucks is a welcoming and well-known cafe in America. It has unique and delicious drinks that make Starbucks special. Even though it’s a more cafe, there are vast options in this establishment that bring this environment together. Some people wonder what is so unique about this place and what are the most popular drinks here?

What makes this place so special?

They focus on making their customers feel at home and welcomed. Starbucks also has the largest coffee chain in the world.

Why is Starbucks so expensive?

In the last couple years inflation has increased which means the coffee price increased with it.

How does Starbucks make their drinks so quickly?

They always have the newest equipment for the best quality. They also use smaller ice cubes which are easier to scoop. With this equipment, they usually finish an order within 2-6 minutes.

What is the age range for working at Starbucks?

The common age group of the employees is ages 16-60. People usually start working at the age of 16 which is the age minimum. It’s not very common for older people to work there. Starbucks has some of the best quality drinks and is a very unique establishment.

There are so many options between food and drinks, and they are all so great. Starbucks offers fresh and delicious options to choose from.

To know more about the likes and dislikes of the drinks and food items from Starbucks, we contacted the manager of the Westborough Starbucks, Dustin Taylor, about this topic. According to him, the most ordered drink from one of the Westborough locations is the Strawberry Acai Refresher. The manager, Dustin, says, “I think it’s because they’re more on the fruity side, and not everyone likes expressos, and it kind of fits all age ranges.” This information tells us that the fruity drinks are more popular because it fits with most ages and it is fun for everyone. Another thing that is popular on the menu is the butter croissant. It is a very popular food that many people enjoy. Dustin even went as far as to say that it is the most ordered food on the menu. Overall the most popular drinks and food that they offer is the strawberry refresher and the buttered croissant.

We know the most popular food and drink but what is the least popular?

Although there are many favorites at Starbucks, there are a couple of drinks and foods that aren’t as popular. For example, according to the manager of the Westborough Starbucks, Dustin Taylor, the most unpopular drinks there are the teas. There is a wide range of teas at Starbucks, such as green tea, peppermint tea, Earl gray tea, and black tea. These types of drinks tend to be more appealing to older audiences. One of the more unpopular foods at Starbucks is the glazed donuts. These are most likely unpopular because not many people know you can buy donuts at Starbucks. Although these are statistically the least ordered food and drinks, people have different preferences for food and drinks. 

Starbucks is known all around. From its friendly employees to its good quality, Starbucks offers great options for food and drink. For years to come, we hope it continues to thrive and have a great environment, as it does now. Overall Starbucks is a great establishment that has many food and drinks to offer to everyone.