The Student News Site of Trottier Middle School

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

New Teacher: Mrs. Amichetti

Trottier Middle School is thrilled to introduce Mrs. Melany Amichetti as the newest addition to our respected teaching faculty. With over a decade of experience in the field of education, Ms. Amichetti brings a wealth of knowledge, passion, and innovative teaching strategies to her role as a sixth-grade teacher. Let’s dive deeper into her background and teaching methods.

Mrs. Amichetti’s journey in education began with a strong foundation built upon her admiration for her father, who served as a teacher. Inspired by his dedication to shaping young minds, Mrs. Amichetti discovered her own passion for teaching later in her academic career, realizing that it was her true calling. Graduating from Boston College after five years, she began her teaching career, starting with teaching seventh and eighth grade before transitioning to elementary education. However, it was her passion teaching sixth grade at West Boylston that solidified her commitment to middle school education.

What motivates Mrs. Amichetti to excel in her profession? It’s her unwavering belief in the transformative power of education and the profound impact that exceptional educators can have on their students’ lives. Drawing from her lifelong love of reading and her profound belief in the importance of clear communication, Mrs. Amichetti is passionate about instilling these values in her students. Her goal in teaching English Language Arts is not only to develop their literacy skills but also to nurture their creativity, critical thinking, and empathy.

Mrs. Amichetti is not content with simply following the curriculum; she is eager to innovate and engage her students through interactive and immersive learning experiences. By incorporating a variety of activities, projects, and technology into her lessons, she ensures that every student has the opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive and dynamic classroom environment.

When it comes to fitting into the vibrant school culture of Trottier, Mrs. Amichetti is excited to embrace the community’s values of inclusivity, consideration, and personal growth. She is dedicated to contributing her unique perspective and expertise to enhance the school’s existing traditions while also learning from and collaborating with her colleagues.

In conclusion, Mrs. Amichetti is not just a teacher; she is an inspiration, and dedication in the field of education. Trottier Middle School is privileged to have her as part of our community and we look forward to the positive impact she will undoubtedly have on our school. Welcome, Mrs. Amichetti!

View Comments (1)