The Student News Site of Trottier Middle School

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Gettin' Real with the Rams

Mr. Sussman Steps in!

Mr. Sussman Steps in!

Greetings Trottier Rams!  

We have some exciting news to share – our seventh-grade social studies class has a new teacher while Ms. Casey is away on maternity leave. Please welcome Mr. Sussman! Let’s take a moment to get acquainted with him and learn a bit about his background. 

Mr. Sussman first began his teaching career as a substitute teacher at Framingham High School. His journey in education has always been guided by his desire to gain more experience and become a full-time teacher. Last year, he achieved a significant milestone by earning his Master’s degree in teaching from Boston University. 

As a Massachusetts native who spent six years living in Boston, Mr. Sussman brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to our classroom. Fun fact: he’s also a proud owner of a goldendoodle! Mr. Sussman’s passion for social studies is evident in his teaching approach. He enjoys exploring the intricacies of history, geography, and world events, believing that there is always something new to learn. He plans to continue fostering a love for social studies among his students and hopes to make the subject engaging and informative. 

One of the aspects Mr. Sussman appreciates most about Trottier Middle School is the sense of community and positivity among teachers and students alike. He finds joy in seeing students actively participating in their learning and appreciates the supportive environment of the school. 

While Mr. Sussman has thoroughly enjoyed his time with us so far, he acknowledges that every teaching experience comes with its challenges. One such challenge has been finding the balance between creating a fun learning environment and maintaining focus during lessons. However, he remains committed to addressing these challenges with patience and determination. 

As Ms. Casey’s return approaches, Mr. Sussman looks forward to welcoming her back to the classroom while reflecting on the positive impact he has had on our learning journey. Let’s extend a warm welcome to Mr. Sussman and express our appreciation for his contributions to our social studies class. We are fortunate to have him as part of our Trottier Middle School community!